[Fedora-electronic-lab] pcb : updated command reference doc

Hello there,

The current layout of the PCB command reference PDF document (the one
currently being shipped) is broken. It looks like it on life support.
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/pcb/refcard_old.pdf

I've updated only the layout of refcard.tex
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/pcb/refcard.tex to give
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/pcb/refcard.pdf . Unfortunately, I
don't have enough time currently to update it to the latest key
shortcuts. Can you guys please apply it to the next release ? I hope
someone will update it in the meantime, else I'll dig into it next
year.

Chitlesh