Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] FEL website clarification

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 8:30 PM, Chitlesh GOORAH  wrote:

> I've also updated the #publication page with respect to Laurent
> Charpentier's presentation last week.
> @Laurent, can you please proof read your section and tell me if it suits you ?

It will take about one hour till the servers get synced.

Though I have not yet added new contents about the recent features,
the old FEL website http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/ will now be
redirected to http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel/ . Thus now we can
concentrate on this new website.

The sources are accessible as documented here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/ShowUs

Cheers,
Chitlesh