Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] FEL website clarification

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Shakthi Kannan <> wrote:
> Hi,
> Yes, sounds good. This should answer their concern regarding licenses.

Ok then, I have updated the front page as per your recommendation. Can
you proof read it please ? I've enabled the overlay feature on the
images. Click on the images on the front page to see if it works as
expected at your place too. Afterwards, I'll do the same for the other
pages.

http://spins.fedoraproject.org/

I've also updated the #publication page with respect to Laurent
Charpentier's presentation last week.
@Laurent, can you please proof read your section and tell me if it suits you ?

Cheers,
Chitlesh