Re: HC(s)12 Microcontrollers

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 5:03 AM, Brennan Ashton
<bashton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chitlesh,
> I am aware of the packaging procedures, I have a few packages in the
> works right now for other fedora projects.   I use the HC(s)12 a lot,
> and I know that in the automotive industry it is also big which I
> notice is one of your targets.  I am going to start off getting the
> cross-compiler going.  I think I am going to have to start a project
> to get the eclipse integration stuff done, on of the biggest things
> that I have found turns people away from using eclipse even in windows
> for this is the process of setting up the build tools, I hope to
> automate this.   It will take a few months to get done I am sure, but
> over Jan and Feb I should have the cross compiler and programmer tools
> all packaged up.  If there is anyone else on the team that uses the
> HC(s)12 it would be nice to have some testing help, as I only have one
> BDM, and two different processors.
>
> --Brennan Ashton

Hello Brennan,

I have seen that you requested to be sponsored, if you have no
sponsor, let me know. I can sponsor you for rpm packaging.

If you are going to get the eclipse integration stuff done, I'll be
opting eclipse as the prime IDE for vhdl.

It always takes months :), try to do your maximum, the rest can wait for F-12

Thanks again for helping.

Chitlesh