Re: Hi FEL.

Le Monday, 17. November 2008 06:44:04 am mir ip, vous avez écrit :
> Hi guys. Thank you for welcome.
> I am sure we will do nice jobs together.
> Best regards,
> Mirlan

Hi Mirlan,

Welcome here ! And thanks for getting involved :)
Hope to discuss with you a bit more in the following days/month !

I heard you were to talk about FEL soon ? If you need documents or such
things, i'll be happy to send them to you.
Also feel free to ask anything here or by mail, sharing our experiences with
FEL is always a good point for everyone to go forwards.

Cheers,
Thibault