Re: Performance discussion

On 11/14/2019 09:29 AM, William Brown wrote:

On 14 Nov 2019, at 18:22, Ludwig Krispenz <lkrispen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi William,

before further thinking about this, I need some clarification, or maybe I just missed this. When you talk about 1..16 threads do you mean worker threads ?
Server worker threads. ldclt is set to only use 10 client threads - which is surprising that with 10 client threads we see a decline when workers > 10 (one would assume it should stabilise).

Or concurrent client connection threads in ldclt/rsearch/.... - how many concurrent connections do you have and how does varying this number change results ?
I will add more tests to this to allow varying the ldclt numbers.
ok, and I assume that you are using a version with nunc-stans removed, could you please also verify the effect of tubo-mode on/off ?

Regards,
Ludwig