389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 30.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=41482951 - Fedora 30
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is fully functional. There are still parts that need to be converted to ReactJS, but every feature is available.
||Written in ReactJS|
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Issue 50855 - remove unused file from UI
- Issue 50855 - UI: Port Server Tab to React
- Issue 50636 - Crash during sasl bind
- Issue 49623 - cenotaph errors on modrdn operations (part 2)
- Issue 50882 - Fix healthcheck errors for instances that do not have TLS enabled
- Issue 50886 - Typo in the replication debug message
- Issue 50873 - Fix healthcheck and virtual attr check
- Issue 50873 - Fix issues with healthcheck tool
- Issue 50857 - Memory leak in ACI using IP subject
- Issue 49624 - DB Deadlock on modrdn appears to corrupt database and entry cache (part 2)
- Issue 50823 - dsctl doesn’t work with ‘slapd-‘ in the instance name
- Issue 50824 - dsctl remove fails with “name ‘ensure_str’ is not defined”
- Issue 50798 - incorrect bytes in format string(fix import issue)
- Issue 50798 - incorrect bytes in format string
- Issue 50850 - Fix dsctl healthcheck for python36
- Issue 49990 - Need to enforce a hard maximum limit for file descriptors
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx