389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 30.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=40932992 - Fedora 30
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-abba3cea93 - Fedora 30
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is fully functional. There are still parts that need to be converted to ReactJS, but every feature is available.
||Written in ReactJS|
|Server Tab||Yes||No (coming soon)|
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Issue 50727 - correct mistaken options in filter validation patch
- Issue 50727 - change syntax validate by default in 1.4.2
- Issue 49254 - Fix compiler failures and warnings
- Issue 50349 - additional fix: filter schema check must handle subtypes
- Issue 50836 - Port Schema UI tab to React
- Issue 50842 - Decrease 389-console Cockpit component size
- Issue 50790 - Add result text when filter is invalid
- Issue 50834 - Incorrectly setting the NSS default SSL version max
- Issue 50829 - Disk monitoring rotated log cleanup causes heap-use-after-free
- Issue 50709 - (cont) Several memory leaks reported by Valgrind for 389-ds 18.104.22.168-10
- Issue 50599 - Fix memory leak when removing db region files
- Issue 49395 - Set the default TLS version min to TLS1.2
- Issue 50818 - dsconf pwdpolicy get error
- Issue 50599 - Remove db region files prior to db recovery
- Issue 50816 - dsconf allows the root password to be set to nothing
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx