Re: Forked cpanspec

On 12/10/2012 05:56 PM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
Sorry for breaking the thread, I wasn't subscribed on the list, so I
did not get the answer. I am now.

Reply to Petr Šabata:
I believe most of those things should still be in the spec file
if the 'old' option is used.  Though I haven't looked at your
code yet; maybe you did it like that...
Sorry, I did not, feel free to do so :)

Have you possibly consulted this with Steve in any way?
I suppose it'd be better to overtake the current project instead
of starting a new fork...
Well, I've just forked a github repository that seems to be also a bit
modified compared to cpanspec tarball, I don't want to fork the app,
change the name and so...

I supposed Steve is on this list, is he not?

Steve has been largely away from Fedora for the last year or so; haven't seen him on this list for ages.