Filtering non-versioned provides/requires

Hello,
  the filtering macros from Chris Weyl do many useful things, but I
have an idea about one more thing it should do: filter out
non-versioned provides, if the same provide is available with a
version.  Likewise, if there is a non-versioned requires with a
corresponding versioned require, then the non-versioned ones can be
dropped.

The provides (requires) are sorted, so adding a member to the
filter which would remove the spare non-versioned ones would be easy
in awk for example (gawk is always available in the build root).
It could even easily be done in sed with its hold space for one line.

I admit is is a bug shame that I send this mail begging for help
instead of creating the scripts myself.  But I'm afraid it would take
too long if I waited until I'm able to do it myself, so I'm rather
sending this proposal as soon as the idea became clear to me.

Have a nice day,
	Stepan
--
Fedora Extras Perl SIG