[HEADS UP] %add_maven_depmap macro deprecated and moved to javapackages-local

With upcoming version of javapackages-tools there will be changes to %add_maven_depmap macro:

- It is considered deprecated. It was deprecated upstream long ago, but I think we've never sent an announcement. The replacement is %mvn_artifact + %mvn_install. For porting your specfiles, please refer to the guide at [1]. If you have any questions about porting, we'll be happy to answer them on #fedora-java (we = msimacek and mizdebsk) or via email.

- It will still be available for few months, but was moved to javapackages-local subpackage. If you don't want to port just yet, you'll need to make sure that you have BuildRequires: javapackages-local in your spec. If you already have BR: maven-local or ivy-local or gradle-local, you don't need to do anything as those pull in javapackages-local as a dependency. The reason for the move was reduction of dependencies (mainly python) of the main package, which gets installed as a runtime dependency of all java packages.

- This will be for rawhide only and won't go to <=f26.

[1] https://fedora-java.github.io/howto/latest/#_add_maven_depmap_macro

Michael