Infrequently used, running Java Chatbot app - slow to respond to a new request

People,

I have an infrequently used Java chatbot app - mostly accessed from here:

  https://www.facebook.com/PhiRhoChat

which connects with the chatbot running on my Fedora 25 x86_64 server.

Because it is infrequently used, it appears that Java is caching most of the app to disk. When I start a new conversation I can hear the disk in the server next to me churning and it takes some time before I get a response from the bot - and also the delay seems to be causing problems between FB and the bot on my server causing messages to be repeated etc.

Is there some way to force the OS to NOT disk cache the Java app so that it will always respond as quickly as possible - even if there are long periods between chats?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades