java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hope someone who knows Java can help me out.
I just downloaded "kmttg" which is a Java based app for downloading TV programs from my TiVo Roamio.
I've had it working on Ubuntu 15.1 for about a week. Today I decided to upgrade to Ubuntu 16.4.
Now I get this error. I thought alright, I'll just run "kmttg" on my Fedora 23 box which has Oracle Java 8
running on it. When I try to run kmttg on Fedora 23, I get the same error that I get on Ubuntu 16.4.

Here's the output I get when I try to run kmttg from the directory that contains kmttg and kmttg.jar:

./kmttg
Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "main"
Shutdown hook executing

Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Thread-0"

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-= Jim =-
jbradbury4@xxxxxxxxx