Re: xmvn-install No suitable repository found to store the artifact in

Hi Mikolaj,

I'm not sure if renaming the nar archives to jar is going to help, the
native-lib-loader might be upset and unable to find them anymore....
but I have no idea still have to try. Moreover I'm not really sure how
to do them.  I'm quite new to this stuff. If I recall correctly this
is the first time I try to package stuff done with maven.

Thank you very much for the example configuration to actually package
them, might come very handy in the future. About junixsocket... on
Friday I discovered the existence of jnr-unixsocket. Seems more alive
and doesn't require dynamic loading custom shared objects.... simply
loads the socket syscall from the C library.

Best regards

Enrico