Re: Help with packaging Vash

> I have had no experience at all with java or java packaging, but I am
> trying to package Vash[0] in order to unbundle it from Winswitch[1].
>
> Unfortunately Vash doesn't ship with any kind of usable buildsystem
> info. I've tried the dumb thing of running javac over each file in
> turn, but that just spews errors. Any help would be very gratefully
> received!

It looks like the upstream build instructions specify importing the
project into Eclipse and letting the IDE build it, which would work
but probably isn't very ideal in terms of a headless build.

Also the fact that the project has not seen any contributions in 4
years seems a little concerning.

I was able to built with something like this :

$ mkdir bin
$ javac -source 1.6 -target 1.6 -cp /usr/share/java/junit.jar -d bin $(find . -name "*.java")

>From there it should be possible to call the Makefile to do the rest
of the packaging work.

Cheers,
--