Re: Almost newbie: Q: How get rid of unused jars?

Il 16/03/2015 17:28, Alec Leamas ha scritto:
On 16/03/15 17:23, Christopher wrote:

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015, 12:06 Alec Leamas <leamas.alec@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:leamas.alec@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

My question: is there any sane way to remove one or more jars from the
  installed set? Something like %mvn_remove_artifact?

Why would you want to? What I'd other developers want to depend on those
other artifacts? Is there a problem with keeping them?

I just don't want to expose this internal structure. After all, isn't this the very idea with what seemingly is called an über-jar?

Cheers!

--alec

which project you are working? usually a "uber-jar" is created by assembler plugin
you should remove the plugin or change the configuration of this one
if is a module just adding %pom_disable_module ...
regards
gil