Re: transitioning some packages

On 13 August 2013 13:59, Andy Grimm <agrimm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, all.  As some of you know, I changed jobs 3 months ago, and since
then, I have had no time to work on keeping my java packages updated
and in line with changing packaging guidelines.  I'm looking for
volunteers to take over some of these packages, and thought I would
ask this list before posting to fedora-devel.  The list is below.
I'll coordinate the orphaning process for each with people who
volunteer.  Thanks in advance.

I don't mind taking on packages of yours that I have already updated:

XmlSchema -- Lightweight schema object model
apache-commons-ognl -- Object Graph Navigation Library
derby -- Relational database implemented entirely in java
ezmorph -- Object transformation library for Java
java-uuid-generator -- A pure Java UUID generator