Re: Packages Obsoletes wrong or missing

On 5 August 2013 16:04, Johannes Lips <johannes.lips@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Mat Booth <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You should just remove the BRs on ant-nodeps and ant-trax -- they have both been obsoleted by ant for years now.
Well, but shouldn't that be prevented by proper Obsoletes and Provides of the packages, when they are retired?

Yes, they should be. I would consider this a bug.

I have a similar problem with a component, in Fedora 20 I have to add the 2 following BuildRequires; while on the previous build from 22nd of July (still Fedora20) they were not required:

BuildRequires:  maven-deploy-plugin
BuildRequires:  maven-install-plugin

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/