Re: Maven upgrade to version 3.1.0

Maven 3.1.0 is available in rawhide now.

Maven itself with most commonly used plugins should be working.  Some
other plugins may need updating or patching to support new Maven
(Aether/Sisu).  The Maven 3.1.0 tracker bug I mentioned before lists all
problems known to me.  If there are any others, please report bugs.

Temporarily two versions of Aether are still available -- Sonatype
Aether and Eclipse Aether, but Sonatype Aether will be removed soon
(before the end of the week).  Please update your packages to use
Eclipse Aether.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat