New Hamcrest and JUnit in Rawhide

Hi,

after a lengthy fight with compatibility issues, I have pushed and
built the new Hamcrest and JUnit in Rawhide. I have previously done
a local rebuild, which most of the ~200 dependent packages survived
gracefully. Packages that the update broke are:

    httpunit, mockito, sshj, xml-security.

I am rolling out (mostly trivial) patches to all four of them.

I tried hard to make sure the transition is smooth, but if your tests
suddenly stop working or if your package is dependent on Hamcrest or
JUnit and there are class/method problems, you might want to look here.
If there are large scale problems that I did not foresee, I will roll
back the build during the weekend so that your workflow is hopefully
unaffected next week.

I will update Hamcrest and JUnit in Fedora 19 once it's established
that they work well in Rawhide and when the Alpha freeze is over.

-- Notes --

Hamcrest, since version 1.2, which is packaged as a compat package in
Fedora, brings a large-scale rewrite of the entire library, which has
had adverse effects on the building of dependent packages, especially
JUnit. However, JUnit upstream did update the library to work with the
newest Hamcrest, so the largest obstacle to the update was removed.

JUnit 4.11 brings, apart from the Hamcrest compatibility, Parameterised
tests and some other tweaks, which you can check out at [1].

[1] https://github.com/junit-team/junit/blob/master/doc/ReleaseNotes4.11.md

Regards, Tomas Radej (FAS tradej)

--
Tomas Radej <tradej@xxxxxxxxxx>