Re: New Java guidelines

> I will only be happy when it goes to
> %_javadir/%{groupid}/%{artifactId}/<version>/%{artifactId}-%{version}.jar
>
> with a link for backwrd compatibility perhaps :-)

That's easily doable and up for discussion. Any opinion is
valuable. (For compatibility with Debian I would probably create
Maven repository in /usr/share/maven-repo/ not in %javadir)

With XMvn this kind of change doesn't require changes to packages,
just approving by Java SIG and implementing this in XMvn itself.
That's one of great advantages of not installing files manually
but letting a specialized tool care about file installation.

--
Mikolaj