Re: About XMvn project

> Besides that I would like to ask you:
>  * do you want do be periodically informed about the project
>  progress?

I think just an announcement about checking out new proposed
features/major changes would be enough. I'm assuming they'd
be documented somewhere.

>  * do you mind if XMvn announcements are made on this mailing list,
>  or
>    do you think that a separate mailing dedicated to development of
>    XMvn should be created?

I think java-devel is fine for this.

>  * would you like to see developer documentation? (how to contribute,
>    coding style, structure of SCM, future features and milestones,
>    release schedule etc.)

There should definitely be info on features and release schedule. I'm
not sure to what extent people would be developing on/with XMvn code,
but some very basic documentation for developers wouldn't hurt.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg