Re: Installing effective Maven POM files

> Question for Mikolaj:
> How much time would it take to implement that? I assume it's not that
> hard to
> have optional switch someplace which would make mvn_install install
> raw pom.

That's very simple. A matter of a few minutes. Currently there is code
for installing both raw and effective POMs, just the condition in what
cases to install what POM would need to be updated (single line). Adding
a new configuration option with Modello is trivial too.

--
Mikolaj