Re: Looking for small .spec example for srpm that uses maven2

>>Actually I would rather suggest looking into either apache-commons-X
>>packages or some of the new maven-XX-plugin packages. They are
>>new, recently reviewed so should be following guidelines. Current
>>plexus-ant-factory has a lot of packaging guidelines violations
>>(including parent directories in %files, define instead of global
>>and that's just from first look)

Stanislav:

Is there a specific small, Maven2 package that has passed Fedora QA
that I could use as a model?

If the package is really helpful in getting me off the ground and producing
a good package I could also document my process and contribute it to the
fedora-java-maven2 documentation.

Thank you