Re: ideas for small student projects?

> Hi, Java-Fedora developers.

Hi Peter,
We can get some help with Eclipse Fedora Packager. See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Eclipse_Fedora_Packager_User_Guide for details
about usage. Project site is https://fedorahosted.org/eclipse-fedorapackager/
(a bit empty still) and source code is available in git
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=eclipse-fedorapackager.git.
It would be really nice if we can get some junit tests for it. I also have
some ideas for improvements like extending the plugin so packagers can
push/edit already created updates but the easiest way for someone to get
familiar with the code is to use the plugin and write some unit tests for it.

Let me know if you want to talk more about this idea,
Alex