Re: Saner Java packaging

On 03/09/2010 11:13 AM, Alexander Kurtakov wrote:
> I don't think that if gcj is not installed the right thing still happens
> because if rebuild-gcj-db is not available and the gcj-db isn't rebuild then
> the gcj bits will be simply unusable or I'm wrong?

They are unusable anyway, since presumably no gcj stack is installed.
Once installed, a single rebuild call should rebuild for all.

I think this just means that java-gcj-compat itself should be calling
rebuild-gcj-db so that the database is in a known good state at install
time.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck