Problem with CLASSPATH

Hi:

First, I'm not a programer. I'm maintaining OmegaT and dependencies in Fedora, all  java based.

Since first moment I'm experiencing problems with the CLASSPATH. When removing it from the MANIFEST  I can't get the jvm to find the dependencies, no matter I set them by the CLASSPATH variable or the -cp option.

I'm supposing I'm doing (or not doing) something almost trivial. Anybody have any idea of what I'm doing wrong? Any document to read?

Of course I've readed the Fedora Java package guidelines but doesn't helped me.

Thanks in advance.

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        http://olea.org/diario/

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA