Mylar and NLS in rawhide

Hi,

eclipse-mylar and eclipse-sdk-nls have finally hit rawhide!  They should
probably show up on mirrors sometime tomorrow.

Thanks to Kyu Lee who did all the work on the translations.  He just
showed me the SDK running with the Korean translations and it's pretty
awesome.

As for Mylar, I'm aware of class library issues with gcj and I'm
tracking them down now.  Filing bugs would help with this as I'm sure I
won't exercise all code paths.  Thanks to Anthony and others who helped
make this happen.

Andrew