mylar's dependencies

Hi,

I've been trying to build mylar for inclusion in F7.  It's not going too
well due to difficulties with generating the build.xmls, etc.  I may
have a stop-gap for that, but now I'm hitting the problem of its
dependencies not being in Fedora or JPackage.  The jars it needs are (all in
org.eclipse.mylar.context.core/lib):

  commons-logging.jar
  commons-logging-api.jar
  commons-codec-1.3.jar
  commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar
  xmlrpc-common-3.0.jar
  xmlrpc-common-3.0-sources.jar
  xmlrpc-client-3.0.jar
  xmlrpc-client-3.0-sources.jar

I *think* we're fine with the above, but the next one I'm worried about:

  ws-commons-util-1.0.1.jar
  ws-commons-util-1.0.1-sources.jar

I don't see this anywhere in JPackage or Fedora.  Does anyone know if there
is an RPM of it somewhere?  Anyone familiar with it or with packaging enough
to cook something up in the next few days?

Thanks,

Andrew