GNU Classpath 0.92 release schedule and FC6test3 backport

Hi,

I'm wondering when GNU Classpath 0.92 is scheduled to be released. I'm trying to plan for another backport before FC6test3.

My main interest in a backport is pulling all the GUI improvements from GNU Classpath 0.92 to FC6test3, since there are some major ones including fixes for crashers. But I know that you're more interested in a complete backport, because it makes subsequent merges easier.

I'm going on vacation next week, so if possible, I'd like for us to make a decision on our plan by tomorrow, so that I can start merging/testing immediately when I get back.

Tom