Re: [fedora-java] .jar and .so both loaded?

>> Note that it can be tricky to do this for large applications, like
>> Eclipse.  You end up having to modify the application to understand
>> how to treat gcj specially.  This is what we did in the Eclipse 2.x
>> days, but in 3.x they changed their class loaders and we didn't want
>> to repeat the hacking... hence the current approach, which is
>> invisible to the application.

Fernando> Hasn't anyone tried to use Eclipse CDT infrastructure for this? It is
Fernando> based on GDB and GDB supports native Java debugging. So you'd use a
Fernando> mix of JDT and CDT plug-ins for developing native GCJ apps.

I'm not sure if anybody has really tried this.  It would be
interesting to hear about someone's experiences with it though.

Tom