Cloud Edition currently missing on Fedora docs landing page

I hope this is the appropriate place to initiate a discussion.

You may have noticed that the docs team is in the process of reorganizing the Fedora user documentation. Basically this means a change from a general, generic documentation to a variant-oriented structure. The emphasis will be on specific documentation of the different editions, and the edition WG will become owner of the documentation. This does not mean that the WG should write the documentation now, but mainly create a content concept and organize the implementation.

This concept will also become visible with the F37 release.
See preview: https://docs.stg.fedoraproject.org/en-US/docs/

The only Edition (or emerging Edition, don't know the exact status) we are missing there is Cloud. We - the docs team - don't know it there exists an up-to-date documentation. I found several pieces, among others https://fedoracloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html which makes a quite outdated impression to me (atomic, Fedora 22, etc.).

The docs team would like to present and to promote every piece

The docs team would like to showcase and promote every Fedora project on the Fedora docs site, especially the editions, of course.

My question, what are you planning regarding documentation? Do you plan to have any documentation? Will you like to continue to publish it outside the Fedora project documentation? Or would you prefer to be included in the new documentation structure right from the beginning, even if initially only with a very short content (to workstation we currently also do not have much)?

--
Peter Boy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pboy

Fedora Server Edition Working Group member
Fedora docs team board member