Re: Atomic openQA result emails ('compose check report')

On Mon, 2017-03-20 at 12:29 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Sun, 2017-03-19 at 01:27 -0400, Mike Ruckman wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 03:23:45PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Also do let me know if running more tests on the Atomic installer image
> > > would be desirable. For now we just run a single test - a straight-
> > > through install test on x86_64 BIOS - since that's all I was asked for
> > > initially. We could run the same test on UEFI, if desired, and we could
> > > run some of the post-install tests that are run on other images, and we
> > > could run some of the install variant tests; I just don't know which
> > > ones are relevant / useful for the Atomic installer image.
> > > --
> > > Adam Williamson
> > > Fedora QA Community Monkey
> > > IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net
> > > http://www.happyassassin.net
> >
> > Adam,
> >
> > Thanks for the heads up - I'll try to check if any of the messages are
> > in moderation. As for more tests, I think adding UEFI testing would be
> > beneficial. Does that entail a lot of extra work?
>
> No, it's about thirty seconds of work. Since you and Dusty both asked
> for it, I'll do that.

Sorry, I kept somehow not quite getting around to this, but it's done
now. We now run the install_default test on both BIOS and UEFI for the
Atomic installer images in all composes that include them.

Another request that's been sitting around for a while is for a test
that does an install to a hard disk big enough that creation of a
separate /home partition will be triggered:

https://phab.qa.fedoraproject.org/T689

I'm assuming that's still useful (and in fact we may as well run the
same test on the 'regular' installer images too). I'll try and get
around to it at some point soon.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey