Discussion on changing the name of Working Group

Hi all,

During Flock PRD discussion, a proposal was put up about changing the
name of the WG to Atomic. We have few open questions from last week's meeting. I
will try to put those down here, if anyone wants to add to that list, or
explain things better, please go ahead and reply to the thread :)

* If we rename how to make sure that the users know that we are not
  abandoning the cloud?

* If we create a new group, then who else are still interested about
  helping out the Cloud WG?

* We will require new user stories related to Atomic. This also brings
 in the question about old user stories in current PRD. They are still
 mostly valid. PRD updation is surely one major point towards Atomic WG.

* Who will maintain Atomic workstation? If it is workstation wg, then
  how to reduce duplication of efforts?

* What will happen to the Cloud Base image?

* Who will maintain the Vagrant images?

* What will happen to our effort to push Fedora to different public
  cloud services? We have AMI(s) right now, we also push to Digital
  Ocean.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer