Re: Fedora Cloud Docs

My two cents:

1. Pandoc is your friend!!! Write rST, Markdown, AsciiDoc, Textile,
DocBook, LaTeX and a bunch of others and Pandoc translates to HTML,
epub, various other text markups and if you've got the LaTeX tool
chain, PDFs. It will only take me half a day or so to put up a
Dockerfile with these goodies - I'll fork fedora-dockerfiles on GitHub
and build this puppy, since I use it heavily.

2. Standardization is good - IMHO vital. So let's make a decision that
minimizes the amount of time we waste building tools for ourselves and
standardize on something we can live with. Personally, I think Sphinx
/ rST / readthedocs is the best option - I'm a tad biased because I
know some of the creators, but given Pandoc's Markdown - rST
conversion I don't see any reason to use another toolchain.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:21 PM, David Gay <dgay@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.