Fedora Cloud Docs

Hey cloud team,

I think we need some cloud docs.  Fedora has a lot to offer in the cloud
area, and I'm sure that those engaged in the space are excited that
Fedora has what they are looking for.  The uninitiated, on the other
hand, are looking for what Fedora has, and we can do better to
demonstrate that.

We have a cloud guide,
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/cloud-guide.git/ .  It covers
some basics, ie euca2ools, but never really made it out of draft state,
and your work has left it far behind.  We don't have anyone on the Docs
team fully engaged to track the cloud space, or anyone on the cloud team
engaged to maintain that guide.  Also, it's written in docbook, and a
lot of folks aren't into that.

So, as I'm working on some tooling for a new Fedora Docs site, I'd like
to know what would get *you* into writing about Fedora Cloud.  In the
most direct sense, it's a question about markup and delivery, ie a
collection of markdown or reStructuredText files in a git repo.  In a
broad sense, anything along the lines of "I would write docs for using
Fedora Cloud, if..." would be great.

Hopefully, we can find some balance between cloud and writing expertise
and deliver something exciting.  At this point, I'm focusing on enabling
you; let's work that out.

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader