Re: Support for odroid HC4 & n2+ ?

> Am 09.05.2021 um 22:17 schrieb Peter Robinson <pbrobinson@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> All the Oroid devices are community supported, they've never cared
> about upstream and have signed binary bits needed for the early boot
> process we can't redistribute so it's not possible for us to support
> them out of the box.

Thanks for the information. I have now read a little more about it and I understand that we have to wait whether and when someone stands up and implements the closed source parts in free software. And that may or may not happen.

Some additional questions whether I got the picture right:

I’m planning for an article along the outline at https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-server/server-installation-sbc/. Can you spontaneously think of any other aspects that should be included, or are the listed ideas (completely) out of place?

And do you know someone who would write such an article (I am a notorious optimist).

Is there a more recent and more generic article about SBC installation on planet Fedora as is in QuickDoc (Fedora 25 and Raspi 2) that can be linked to from Fedora Server?

On the Fedora Server download page (https://getfedora.org/en/server/download/) are the first two entries (iso images) exclusively for SBSA systems as produces by Avantek and others. The third entry (raw image) is exclusively for the SBC world? Am I right?

How up-to-date is the compatibility list at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM? Some references are quit old (eg. Fedora 25) and the list seems to me much shorter than the list provided by the installer (but this may also be due to my current lack of understanding). Are there more detailed and better suited lists, perhaps in release notes?

Thanks for your help