Re: Pinebook Pro instructions for F-34

So I was playing with this a bit more and was able to find some chargers
that do work.

The key is indeed Power Delivery, the chargers that use it seem to just
infinitely offer configurations to the PBP but the two will never fully
agree. This generates cca 10 upower events per second and you can see
upowerd to jump to cca 40% CPU consumption while the charger is plugged
in. The switching between battery and charging every ~10 seconds as I
described it seems to be just some presentation-level rate limiting, it
actually happens more often.

I have specifically tried with my ThinkPad's charger (it was working
fine with it before reinstalling) and the result is the same.

The ones that work include:
- The original RPi4 PSU
- Two unbranded phone chargers from a local store
- A powerbank when connected using a USB-A to USB-C cable. When I
connect the same powerbank using a USB-C to USB-C cable, PD kicks in and
it does not work.

This makes me think that any charger that uses a USB-A to USB-C cable
will probably be OK as well.

A good indicator is the red charging LED on the left side - for me it
will not flash with a PD charger connected while it will with the barrel
jack or any of the chargers mentioned above.