Re: Introduction, Looking to help...

My current interests lie in 4 primary areas: Arm, Rust, Kernel, Apple M1. Where two or more of these intersect would be very interesting to me. In no particular order:

- Fedora on Apple Silicon
- Rust on Arm
- Fedora Kernel (C)

and down the road: Rust for kernel modules

Ultimately, I’d like to code - that could be C/C++, Rust, Scala (JVM)…probably not Python.

I don’t know if there are any plans for Fedora on Apple Silicon but this seems like an obvious target if there are. I am open to helping however I can but writing code is a primary objective. I am certainly a team player so open to discussing the pressing needs and see where there is a good fit.

Carvel