Re: Fedora 33 ARM and BTRFS

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 8:22 AM Michael Whapples
<contact@ashotinthedark.online> wrote:

> I have looked through the source of the arm-image-installer and now
> understand exactly what it is doing and yes I see how it really is not
> suited to setting the FS, the image determines that.
>

> BTRFS versions of the minimal images would be nice but I guess not
> essential as I have managed until now without BTRFS on my ARM devices.

Well having two minimal images requires twice the QA resources and
I've had explicit requests for something to remain ext4 as it's more
widely available and known at this time and it eases testing for some
users/usecases as it's well known/tested.

You can use anaconda to install your own custom image for whatever you
like as well.