Re: Adding support for the Pinebook Pro

>  Hi Peter, is there anything I can help you with in regards to PBP testing maybe? I have a little bit of free time and most important PBP, but I don't know where to start :)

We're not at that point yet. When we're at a point where you can use
it without having it in pieces, things disabled and weird cables
attached and custom builds of various low level components I'll send a
email to this list with details of how to get Fedora running and how
to test. But unless you know how to deal with low level software <->
hardware interfaces it's not time yet.

Peter