Re: Finding out which boards are supported

> >> Yeah,,,
> >>
> >> I had tried a 'dnf update fedora-arm*' and got nothing to update.
> >>
> >> Had problems with the system so did a general dnf update to get the
> >> latest stuff before rebooting and now it works.
> >>
> >> So my bad on trying a shortcut to update fedora-arm-image-
> >> installer....
> >>
> >> No odroid listed, so it is do it the long way, it seems.
> > The odroid boards need binary files we can not distribute. While I have
> > a couple they are not really supportable.
>
> So this confirms it is the long way and no shortcuts forthcoming.
>
> OK.  I will deal with it.  It does look to be one of the better boards
> out there right now.  But will see if I can get it to boot as I would
> like...

The Odroid boards are OK, but we don't have any engagement with them
so they're a best effort and they do occasionally break. The Odroid
people don't tend to do anything upstream and they have a signed SPL
(Secondary Process Loader) which means we can't produce working U-Boot
binaries due to the bits that Dennis mentions above. They really are a
community supported best effort, I personally prefer to engage and
actively support devices where the companies work with the upstream
communities to support their devices.

Peter