Re: Odroid C2

Please excuse my ignorance as I'm really an HPC researcher working on
building a small odroid-c2 cluster for parallel scaling research.

You're correct that the kernel should be working out of the box and I
don't believe that is my issue. It seems that u-boot isn't cooperating.
I flashed the minimal image
(https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora-secondary/releases/28/Spins/aarch64/images/Fedora-Minimal-28-1.1.aarch64.raw.xz)
to the eMMC card and then tried to install u-boot according to these
instructions https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-c2/software/building_u-boot
for the provided sd_fusing.sh. This should be adding the u-boot binaries
to the beginning of the card; however, when I power the board on I
simply get a solid blue kernel LED which seems to suggest that u-boot is
starting but unable to boot the kernel.

I was able to find an older fedora 25 image using a modified 3.14 kernel
that boots so I'm attempting to go through the upgrade process for this
currently.