[GSoC] migrating Plinth to Fedora Server

Hello,

I'm Thomas Ingram, a second year CS student hoping to get into GSoC
this year, and really hoping to work with Fedora! I'm a longtime Fedora
and GNU/Linux user and have always wanted to contribute.

I am interested in helping migrate Plinth to Fedora server. I've been
following the FreedomBox project for a while. I think it's a great way
to provide a self hosted free software alternative to many web
services.

Experience wise I have a good understanding of dnf, Python, and Git. I
have a small amount of experience with Django, and a basic
understanding of rpm and deb packaging. I also have a Raspberry Pi 2
and would be willing to get other arm devices for testing if needed.
I'm very excited about the prospect of working with Fedora and free
software and would be happy to take extra time to learn in the area's I
am lacking.

So far I have made FAS account, wondering what groups I should apply to
join in order to get started on my wiki pages? Any other feedback would
be appreciate as well.

Thanks!

---
Thomas Ingram