Re: Pi2B remix

Downloading , will test later today after my medical appointment in the city (Will report back)

This image now

http://www.dvrptr.net/vk4tux/vk4tux_images/RPI2/tux_RPI2_KDE_FC21_ultix.img.zip >>> 16GB sandisk ultra uSD

is proving very popular. There are uart and desktop sound device items working together , that wont play on the odroid c1 so impressive.

I note this parameter added to /boot/config.txt

init_uart_clock=50000000

Provides successful use of tyhis device

http://nwdigitalradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DV3000DS.pdf

screenshot

http://vk4tux.duckdns.org/rpi2dt.jpg

gpu_mem=16  is sufficient and allows more for arm

my config.txt in above image  ;

# Raspberry Pi configuration file
#
# Composite video mode:     NTSC (North America)
# Composite aspect ratio:   4:3
# Overscan:                 Enabled, 15 pixels
# HDMI resolution:          From EDID
# HDMI sound:               Enabled
#
# Text fields for firstboot module follow:
#
#Title: HDMI default, NTSC (North American) fallback
#Desc: Output to North American composite video (NTSC) if HDMI is not connected at boot.
#
disable_overscan=1
framebuffer_width=1800
framebuffer_height=1050
hdmi_force_hotplug=1
hdmi_group=1
hdmi_mode=16
hdmi_drive=1
arm_freq=1000
sdram_freq=500
core_freq=500
over_voltage=2

#start_file=start_x.elf
#fixup_file=fixup_x.elf
##gpu_mem=128

gpu_mem=16

### None
# arm_freq=700
# core_freq=250
# sdram_freq=400
# over_voltage=0
# force_turbo=0

### Modest
# arm_freq=800
# core_freq=250
# sdram_freq=400
# over_voltage=0
# force_turbo=0

### Medium
# arm_freq=900
# core_freq=250
# sdram_freq=450
# over_voltage=2
# force_turbo=0

### High
# arm_freq=950
# core_freq=250
# sdram_freq=450
# over_voltage=6
# force_turbo=0

### Turbo
# arm_freq=1000
# core_freq=500
# sdram_freq=600
# over_voltage=6
# force_turbo=0

### Custom
# arm_freq=1000
# core_freq=500
# sdram_freq=500
# over_voltage=2
## over_voltage_sdram=1
# force_turbo=0

##
## Device Tree
##

# Disable device tree
device_tree=

# Uncomment some or all of these to enable the optional hardware interfaces
device_tree_param=i2c1=on
device_tree_param=i2s=on
device_tree_param=spi=on

# Uncomment one of these lines to enable an audio interface
#device_tree_overlay=hifiberry-dac
#device_tree_overlay=hifiberry-dacplus
#device_tree_overlay=hifiberry-digi
#device_tree_overlay=iqaudio-dac
#device_tree_overlay=iqaudio-dacplus

# Short form for device_tree_overlay=overlays/acme-board-overlay.dtb
#dtoverlay=acme-board

# Uncomment this to enable the lirc-rpi module
#device_tree_overlay=lirc-rpi

# Uncomment this to override the defaults for the lirc-rpi module
#device_tree_param=gpio_out_pin=16
#device_tree_param=gpio_in_pin=17
#device_tree_param=gpio_in_pull=down
#init_uart_clock=3686400