Re: Funding for creation of Fedora 20 Pandaboard spin

>>> That is my suspicion,
>>>
>>> load 0x80300000
>>> initrd 0x81600000
>>> fdt 0x89300000
>>>
>>> But the above work fine on both Beagle xM and BBBlack using the same
>>> kernel/initd so I would have thought, although would be happily
>>> corrected, that it would be similar across the devices with the same
>>> components.
>>
>> Well, unlike the Beagle/BBB u-boot had to deal with a 'high memory'
>> situation on the panda, as only the first 750ish is mapped in low. I'd
>> shove the fdt address to just under the initrd.
>
> btw: tom just posted this to u-boot..
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg133919.html
>
> Might be worth it to move to those defaults..

For reference I've documented the process to boot an out of the box
F-20 GA image here:

http://nullr0ute.com/2014/03/booting-pandaboard-with-fedora-20-ga/

The fix was so simple! Peter let me know how you get on with your
devices, especially the B3 variants, unfortunately I don't have one to
test with. There will be a new arm-boot-config on it's way to repos
soon with the automated boot fixes but we want to make sure we don't
regress anything.

Peter