Re: rootfs for building in mock

Since this is fresh in your head.. and I am sure it is well documented. :)

When you get this finished, can you build a rootfs with F16? Not a
huge hurry but F16 is going Alpha Tuesday, and that gives us kind of a
headstart.

Quoting Dennis Gilmore <dennis@xxxxxxxx>:

> resending to the list and not just me

>>> so if you have the rootfs i provided and either are booting it
>>> natively or chrooting into it.
>>> http://arm-temp.ausil.us/pub/fedora-arm/arm-rebuild.sh is a script to
>>> randomly grab and rebuild a srpm. you will need to be able to
>>> ssh content to the host server. please contact me with a ssh public key
>>> or ask me for the private key for the upload user. i forgot to make sure
>>> yum in the rootfs is pointing at the right place and forgot to install
>>> screen ill get some working yum configs posted and send out an update
>>> with them. but we can now get some random scripted rpm building going
>>> on.
>>
>> ok so
>>
>> rm /etc/yum.repos.d/*
>> wget http://arm-temp.ausil.us/pub/fedora-arm/fedora-arm.repo -O
>> /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-arm.repo
>> yum install screen

"The information in this email, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the named recipient(s), and access to this e-mail, or any
attachment(s) thereto, by anyone else is unauthorized. Violations
hereof may result in legal actions. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail
have been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own
virus-checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mail, we will
store your name and address to facilitate communications in the matter
concerned. If you do not consent to us storing your name and address
for above stated purpose, please notify the sender promptly. Also, if
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender by
replying to this transmission, and delete the e-mail, its
attachment(s), and any copies of it without, disclosing it."