Re: Fedora Council election nominations are now open

On 29/10/2020 17:13, Tom Callaway wrote:
> I am also running for this Fedora Council seat, and even though the pandemic has my hair as long as it has ever been, I feel obligated to inform you all that I am not a horse. I realize this may be distressing to some of you, but I assure you, as a human, I will do my best if elected.
>
> Fedora has been my family for a very long time and I am pleased to know a great number of you, but if you have any questions about me or my motivations for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Barring NDAs, I am an open book, and I look forward to the opportunity to continue contributing to Fedora.

Yes, a positive campaign will be good.  Thank you for all your
contributions to Fedora and free software.

Hopefully more competitors will join the race too

My reference to horses was not Fedora-specific, there is a Leader of
Free World election, coincidentally, on the same day as Melbourne Cup,
Tuesday, 3 November

Regards,

Daniel