Re: Fedora Council policy proposal: Community Publishing Platforms

 [2] https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/293
> [3] https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/pull-request/67
> [4]
> https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/council-policy-proposal-community-p
> ublishing-platforms/

Wait a minute, because one have #Fedora as a topic on Twitter, he or she is
subject to this policy? That doesn't sit well with me, considering the many
touchy subjects (religion, politics) that may be started on this platform or
Pleroma/Mastodon.

« Community sites and accounts

Fedora defines community sites and accounts as pages related to the Fedora
Project, but not officially maintained by Marketing team members or Social
Media administrators. Often, these groups are specific to a region or country.
These pages are usually run by an individual contributor or a group of
contributors. These sites are non-commercial in nature (they are not selling a
product).

Examples of these pages include (but are not limited to):

    *placing the Fedora Trademarks on a personal web site or blog to support
Fedora*
    *making a page on a social networking web service to support Fedora*
    linking to Fedora from a wiki to provide information or show support for
Fedora

While these online community sites and accounts *are not officially endorsed
by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, because they are part of the Fedora
Community (and use the Fedora trademarks to identify themselves)*, their site
owners, moderators, administrators, and users are required to comply with the
Fedora Code of Conduct. Community sites and accounts which are unable to meet
this standard of conduct will be required to cease use of the Fedora
trademarks, and will be not be promoted/advertised by Fedora. Our intent is
for all Fedora community members to have a positive and welcoming experience
in all community spaces, official and unofficial. »

Does that only apply to people using the Fedora Logo or anyone that has a link
to the Fedora Project and it subsidiaries (Wiki…) or has the name "Fedora"
somewhere in their blog/microblog description?