Re: Fedora Council policy proposal: Community Publishing Platforms

So, we could assume that a Community Publishing Platform is whatever platform with the Fedora trademark? And such platform is supposed to follow the Fedora CoC.
Let's assume a group of passionate users (or a single one) using the Fedora trademark on a blog or wathever. In this case the Council has final say on decisions related to this platform only if things go wrong? I mean, if the platform isn't official, isn't "approved", isn't endorsed by the Council, but it is a polite and a nice place and there are not complaints involving the CoC, is it OK?

Ciao,
A.